The descriptions below are our definitions. Some websites develop ‘Descriptionitus’ (adding words with good intent to enhance their sites). If you read a description not found on this site then it is not endorsed by us.
We shy away from using too many descriptive adjectives and avoid superlatives since one person’s ‘luxurious’ can be another person’s nightmare! Super-king refers to the size of the bed. We use ‘Superior’ to describe our best rooms.
- are ALL non-smoking
- ALL have a small fridge and a microwave
- have smart decor
- ALL have en-suite bathrooms
- have FREE WiFi
- flat screen TV with digital channels
- tea & coffee facilities
- direct dial telephones
- most have a writing desk
- free access to a kitchenette with fridge/microwave/induction hob/toaster
- None of our rooms overlook busy public car parks, are close to
railway lines, or neighbour any nightclubs, their outlook other than our grounds is residential. Like all city centre roads London Road is busier at peak periods.
- All front and most rear facing rooms have secondary/double glazing
- Breakfast costs just £8.50 per person (children eat free on the same basis as the paying adult(s) when staying in our family/triple rooms.)
- We also offer a light breakfast of hot drink, cereals, toast and juice for just £5.00 per person.